Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information.
We do not sell any of your personal data to a third party. This does not include carefully selected and trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. Whenever we share your personal data, we put safeguards in place which require these organisations to keep your data safe and to ensure that they do not use your personal data for their own marketing purposes. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others rights, property, or safety.
All emails, newsletters and text messages from us allow you to opt out of further mailings.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
We don’t process payments and therefore we don’t collect and/or store credit cards details. For online payments, we only use the most secure payment processors (PayPal, Stripe).
At any given time, you can verify a security of a website by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees and contractors who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Dance and Health will never sell, trade, rent, exchange or otherwise share your personal information with any other person, company or organization.
What data do we collect?
The personal data we collect from you directly can include your name, email address, mobile/landline telephone number, date of birth, address, your primary reason for visiting, emergency contact details, your purchasing activity and information you give us when you contact our customer services team.
If you are using a mobile device and shopping with us online or browsing our website, we may collect your IP address or other device identifier, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other portable device information.
When do we collect your personal data?
– When you register in our online booking system (MindBodyOnline)- When you attend a class or event organized by us and fill out the Sign-Up form (Full Name, Email, Phone Number)- When you purchase products and services from us offline or online.- When you access our website or use any of our mobile Apps.
– When you contact us or we contact you to take part in surveys, competitions or promotions
– When you contact our customer services team in person, online or over the phone
What do we use it for?
The information we collect from you may be used in one or more of the following ways:
– Store your purchase and attendance history in our database- Administer your account.- Process your financial transactions- Respond to customer service requests, questions and concerns- Send you requested product or service information- Measure how satisfied our customers are and provide customer service- Email you news and special offers regarding our services (from which you can always unsubscribe)- Contact you by text regarding our special offers (from which you can unsubscribe anytime)- Contact you by email, text or phone regarding class schedules (from which you can unsubscribe anytime)
Changing your preferences
If you no longer wish to be contacted by us about our products or services, or for other marketing purposes, you can amend your preferences by logging into your account on, or simply follow the unsubscribe link/opt-out instructions provided in emails/text messages you receive from us.
We want to ensure that all the information we have about our customers is factually correct and up to date. If you find that the personal data we have about you is inaccurate or needs updating (for instance, you may have changed your name or address) then please contact us so that we can correct it. If you have created a profile on our online booking system, you can change the details stored about you by logging into your account.
– You have the right to exercise your data protection rights, including to request that Dance and Health deletes, amends, or provides you access to your information.- You have the right to opt out of receiving our promotional messages and/or news about our classes.- You can complain to your local data protection authority about the use of your information.
We respond to all requests that we receive from individuals who wish to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws. You can contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
Dance and Health may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.